Fake Michael Kors websites

Many fake websites pretend to sell Michael Kors bags

Michael Kors is an American fashion designer, known for the brand he created using his own name. MK bags are among the best-known products of the brand, but it also makes shoes, watches and jewelry. Michael Kors bags are premium and ultra-fashionable products, so prices are high.

Some scammers took advantage of this, creating websites proposing Michael Kors bags for sale. But in reality, they will cash your order and never deliver any product or in the “best case” will deliver a low-end imitation.

Among these fake sites, we find brechtportoalegre.com and its strange domain name. It ranks in second position on Google with the keywords “Michael Kors bags cheap”. The ranking on Google can vary from one user to another, but it is clear that this fake Michael Kors website has an advantageous position on the main search engine.

fake michael kors websites

brechtportoalegre.com

Another fake website “selling” Michael Kors bags is laurasmidis.com and its “neutral” domain name. Its look like any other website hides in reality a e-commerce scam. In order to convince you, here are two clues, also valid to detect any fake website:

• Prices incredibly low : Almost 90% discount! This should alert you immediately. No real e-commerce website would offer so much discount, especially on fashion products.
  • The lack of legal information: On the first example, there is simply no such section. In the second example, the link “term of us” redirect to … another website !
fake Michael Kors websites

laurasmidis.com

Promotional sales period should not be an opportunity for internet users to fall into scams. Always take time to check the key elements that betray a fake selling website. Prices too low, even during promotional sales, should alert you !

These fake websites are usually hosted overseas, so that lawsuits are difficult to engage, and most of victims give up, encouraging these scams to prosper.

18 thoughts on “Fake Michael Kors websites

1. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Joy

February 10, 2016 at 10:23am

Hello Everyone, is it true noridat.com?
    Mk bags 75 % 89% I hope noridat.com is not a scam. please reply if noridat.com is. They said if you ordered worth of 100 euros the delivery will be free. but until now there is no confirmation tracking or etc. I ordered 3 bags. .. for a birthday gift but until now nothing … even e-mail nothing there is no telephone number too. I use my credit card. 123 euros to avail free deliveries.

2. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Joy

February 10, 2016 at 4:41pm

Actually I bought 3 bags mk and 1 sunglass mk on site http://www.noridat.com I am afraid if this is the scam… please reply

3. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

jill

April 7, 2016 at 7:25pm

Did you ever receive your bags from noridat?

4. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

ThomasBut

February 6, 2017 at 7:31am

Hello everyone!
    I ordered 3 Bags for 150 €. Paid by credit card but they were never delivered to me. Really a scam !!! Do not order over the internet! Especially when you see cheap bags. Can someone tell me what do I have to do to get my money back?

5. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Catrina Portelli

May 3, 2017 at 3:53am

Is mkbagstopshop.com???

6. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Inna

July 7, 2017 at 1:22pm

hello. That happened to me as well. Got three bags here: http://www.nobagson.com/
    unfortunately, they appeared scams. Nevers make same mistake, you will just lose your money.

• Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Charlotte

August 16, 2017 at 10:10pm

I have ordered from them recently and never received anything!
      I’ve just raised a claim with my credit card company to get the funds returned

7. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Maggie

September 9, 2017 at 9:26am

I received an email from go daddy about this site… I didn’t buy anything because it looks like a fake.

8. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Carol Fernandez

October 12, 2017 at 9:43pm

I ordered a handbag and wallet from NR bags.com
    I haven’t received any emails nor has anyone contacted me I’m waiting two more days before I go to the bank I really hope they are not a scam

9. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Kim

October 15, 2017 at 4:18am

I just ordered a pair of wedge boots and then it showed my credit card was declined.
    I thought something was fishy when they miss spelled words for A so called reputable website. I emailed them telling them I know they were fake and I will report them andI’ve gotten no response but my credit card also has not been debited.

Attachment

10. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Cheryl

December 2, 2017 at 11:05pm

Korusoutletonline.com…. to good to be true prices , says site is secure but does not take PayPal has anyone heard of this site? I called my bank they said to avoid the site but everything looks so legit…. if anyone has any info please reply ….

11. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Cheryl

December 2, 2017 at 11:30pm

Please respond is this a scam???
    Korusoutletonline.com???

Attachment

12. Permalink  ⋅ Reply

Christina Fava

January 26, 2018 at 2:48pm

Hi,

Can you tell me if mkhandbags.com is a scam?